The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Road Trip to Idaho

We went to Idaho this last weekend for my cousins homecoming. He served his mission in Mexico. He gave a great talk! I'm so grateful for missions!

We headed up to Idaho on Saturday morning but got sidetracked at Smith and Edwards. We were there for hours! We found some fun stuff to buy!

Once we finally got up to Idaho we took my parents and grandparents out to dinner. That was really fun for them to see what a big girl McKenna is at places like that. She was a good water and everyone had fun helping her try things.

On Sunday we went to the homecoming and then headed out to Rexburg to see how much it has grown. It's very different from when I went school there and yet parts of it are exactly the same. Lol after Rexburg we went to my Uncles house for a family gathering which means food in my family. Lol I have a big Orchard family and so it was nice to visit with them and get caught up and let them see McKenna. McKenna lived seeing so many kids! I hope we can go back up there again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment