The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Preparing for General Conference

This spring I have felt like Conference couldn't come soon enough! I'm ready for a spiritual boost.

Since the start of 2013 I have made a lot of improvements in my life. There are also things I strive daily to improve and am just not quite getting it down.

This past Wednesday when I went to the temple I had an overwhelming feeling that God is aware of me and my little struggles and that he has great things in store. I think Conference is one of those great things he will be blessing us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment