The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Our New Family Addition

So, Thursday afternoon Landon called me and said that he found a Bullmastiff on ksl for a REALLY good price and asked if he could get it. I told him if he wanted it and would take care of it then he could get it.

Well, he sent a text, an email and called a couple of times but didn't get any response. So on Friday Landon asked if I would text them. So I did and they responded saying that they sold it. Later that day however they contacted me and said that the sale fell through and told me if we could come ASAP then we could get it. I called Landon and he left work right away and headed out to get the dog.

The next thing I know Landon is calling me telling me that he didn't get it because it wasn't good with kids. In the meantime I had told a bunch of my family members that we had got a new dog. So, after talking to Landon I had tell each off them that we didn't end up getting the dog and the kids were bummed.

When Landon got home I was in washing dishes and he snuck up behind me. As I turned around a dog attacked me. What a punk Landon is. I totally bought his story! Lame!

Our new dog is a bullmastiff named Bumper. He is 3.5 months old. He is a brindle and is so sweet tempered! He loves people. McKenna pulled his hair and he just licked her- he doesn't know any different. McKenna loves him.

Happy Easter to Landon! Lol Bumper is papered and Landon is hoping to breed him. A pup goes for an average of a thousand dollars.





No comments:

Post a Comment