The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our Christmas Eve Elf aka: Daddy's Little Elf

This was my favorite outfit that she wore. I was surprised that the hat stayed on so well through out the night. She looks adorable. lol

Every Christmas Eve my family has a candlelight dinner. Usually not everyone can make it so its very quiet and intimate. Usually this is the only time during that year that I get to see my brother Brooks and his wife Brea. However, this year they didn't make it down due to weather so it was my parents, the three of us and then my brother Ryan and his two boys Hayden and Taylor. We had so much fun!

We had an amazing meal. Turkey and all the works! Then we opened presents! That is always so fun to do when there are kids around. T.J. got an NFL Monopoly Game and so we ended up playing it for the next three hours and of course, Landon won! I got a really cool gift too! Hayden looked all over for a few years to get me a special CD and he finally found the group that I wanted! They are a foriegn group we both love them and he was able to find me a CD! It was so cool!

All in all it was a great night except that Dad got called into work and had to leave and eneded up working all night long. AND the weather was really bad so the roads were very slippery. But other than that it turned out to be such a beautiful night. When we got back from my parents, we put McKennas Christmas Pajammas on and read Luke 2. What a beautiful night and how wonderful to be able to share it with family! Especially my own little family!
 My favorite picture of her in this outfit! She is so much fun! Her shirt says: Daddy's Little Elf
 
She is such a Daddy's girl! They look so much a like too, No wonder she is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment