The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Sunday

My Best Christmas Gift this year was that I got to go out right before Christmas and splurge a little bit on a few outfits for McKenna for Christmas. I was so excited with everything that I found and even more excited to see all the cute outfits on her.

When I was growing up, for Holidays like Christmas and Easter I got a new dress to wear to church. I always felt so pretty! I wanted to continue that tradition for McKenna as well. So, here is McKenna in her Christmas Winter dress and her cute red coat:

 She looks like Little Red Riding Hood eh?
 
 She is getting so much better at sitting up by herself!
 
 These were taken right after we got home from church so she was pretty tuckered out!
 
 There's our ittle girls smile :) So beautiful
 
This was her last one. "okay guys, get me into my jammies now. Time for Sunday nap."

No comments:

Post a Comment