The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Black Friday

Landons first experience at Black Friday was one to remember. We weren't planning on going to Black Friday but then decided to last minute, which means we took McKenna (Don't shoot us!) She actually did really awesome, but we still felt bad about doing it. We went at 8pm to Walmart for the DVD's and got home around 1am after we had successfully gone to Walmart, KMart and Target.

So, because we had McKenna and we didn't plan ahead of time, I was way off my game. I told Landon, "You are big and strong. Go in there and get the movie we want." The crowd was nuts and I saw Landon pushing his way through. I stayed away and waited with the cart until Landon appeared with 8 Blurays. I was shocked!!! "Thats all you got???" I said. lol So, then he stayed with McKenna and I jumped in and pushed my way to the movies. Needless to say we came out victorious at each place we went. Ithink that Landon is hooked now.

No comments:

Post a Comment