The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Monday, May 6, 2013

May 5th Fiesta!

So I decided to try to go all out for the food and a few decorations. Unfortunately a majority of my family couldn't come. However, we had a blast with my parents.

I made cafe rio salads and burritos. I made chili rellenos. There was also tosquitos, mango punch and all the yummy beans and rices and anything else you could think to put on everything.

I also made a lime yogurt cake that TR taught me how to make. It turned out yummy! All the things I made were a first for me. I had never made cafe rio tomatio dressing or their pork or chili rellenos, Or the cake. I wanted to make Horchata but I didn't get started in time so we are having it for tonight.

What a busy, cooking, cleaning, decorating and yard work weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment