The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Loosing My Mind

So, I have MAJOR Mom Brain! The past two weekends at yard sales I have lost something. Last week I lost the rest of our yard sale money (which was only $13) but you can buy a lot with that at a Yard Sale. I was so bummed!

This weekend, I lost my car keys. I had to call Landon to come and rescue us! Luckily though we later found the car keys in the diaper bag... Possibly put there by McKenna. Lol

This Mom Brain gets crazy! I have had shoes sitting in my fridge for days, I have gone to the store and forgotten my wallet, and have tried to keep pushing through it all but man! I'm this bad and I only have one child!!! It's gonna be a long road! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment