The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Getting things done!

We have tons of small projects to do around our house as well as big ones! We have made an extra effort lately to get things done... Big or small it doesn't matter.

So, we got the lawn fertilized and the sprinklers turned on and the front yard a little more decorated and Landon did more on the dog house and I covered an old patio table and we finished the log swing. I put up crafts around the house and fixed little crafts that had broken. It's been busy and fun!

We even got our bushes planted: raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and we planted another set of grapes. I still have more of the garden to plant and I need to plant the rest of our herbs.... Eventually.

We have an area in our front yard so we filled it with this for now. Its not done and we aren't sure if we are going to leave it like this.


I got this table on the side of the road ready for the trash to come and pick it up. I covered it with waterproof covering. We can use it now!



I picked this up at a yard sale and fixed it up a bit. I now hang my bills and importants on it so I know what I need to get done that day.


McKenna's 72 hour kit


McKennas Food Storage. Finally bought and organized

Herbs


I made McKenna a necklace that she can wear when we go out.



The headband I made. Its way easier than it looks


I think that we got these from Aunt Ashley and they broke. We haven't been able to use them for quite a while but I finally fixed them. They have been on my To Do List for a while.
 
 

This is the log swing that we painted and stained. It looks better but we may still do more to it. It works though now and people can swing on it and it looks great in our back yard. It matches the doghouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment