The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Water Aerobics

So, many people think that water aerobics is something for Senior Citizens but I disagree. I love water aerobics and have done it off and on since I was 19 years old. I even taught Water Aerobics when I was at BYUI. Well, we live right next to a rec. center now and they offer classes.

On Tuesday I went to my first Water Aerobics class! I was stoked to be there! It feel great to get a good work out and not have all the harsh impact on my bones and my nerves. I love it. Our instructor was great and I can't wait to go again.

Darlene (Landons Mom) has really bad knees and her Doctors have told her that she needs to start working out in the water. So, last night she came with me and she said that she really liked it! We are going to start going every Tuesday and Thursday night. Landon is going to watch McKenna while I go. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment