The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Jeran and McKenna

Shalyn and Jeran made a "pop-in" visit and Jeran and McKenna were able to play. I am so glad that they are able to spend more time together and that they are getting to know each other. I hope that they can spend a bunch of time together before they move to Oregon.

 
"Talk to the hand Jeran"

 
"I love you McKenna"

 
"Let me kiss your hand...kiss, kiss, kiss"

 
"Okay, Okay, no more kisses Jeran"

 
"This is actually what I want, give me that bib"

 
"I'm so done with this McKenna, please stop eating my hand"

 
"Okay, I'm gonna get that Bib then"

 
"Or maybe that eye of yours..."

 
Awe, snuggles

 
Their first wresting match lol

No comments:

Post a Comment