The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Cleaning the Temple

Have you ever had the opportunity to clean the temple? When I was a Temple worker I was able to help out with some dusting and some laundry but that was it. I never realized that they allowed members to volunteer to clean the temple.

Friday night Landon and I had the opportunity to clean the Temple from 9:45 pm to midnight. I thought that I would get so tired but really it reenergized me to be there. It was the neatest feeling to know that I was cleaning the House of The Lord. I got to polish the third floor. Can you believe how amazing that was? What made it even better was that Landon and I got to clean together as a couple.

The spirit was so strong there and I recieved all sorts of impressions while I was there on how I could better my life. I love the temple so much and am very grateful for the opportunity that we had. If you ever get the chance- do it! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment