The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Visiting Teaching

As I was home Thursday trying to figure out what to make for dinner while McKenna and I were both sick, a knock came at the door.

When I opened the door I saw my next door neighbor Tami standing with a pizza ready to bake in her hands. She went on to tell me that this whole time she has been my visiting teacher and she has felt bad for never coming. She said that she had seen my parents earlier that day and they had told her I was sick. So, she said she decided to bring us pizza. It was heaven sent!

No comments:

Post a Comment