The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Counseling Conference

I usually love going to my counseling conferences but its getting harder now because I hate to be away from McKenna!

This year it was up in Heber and I didn't even stop at Granny's on my way out. I just hurried home to be with her. 

I did however enjoy the Conference! It was my first one in years, I think, that I didn't present at so that was relaxing.

Thural Bailey (I'm sure I just butchered his name. Lol) was our guest speaker and although I have read his book, hearing him in person was very enjoyable! I felt inspired to go out and live my passion!

Unfortunately while I was at the conference I started getting a bad migraine and by the time I made it all the way back home I was sick!

My cold was so bad that I could go to the second day of the conference. My parents had to come up again the second day and watch McKenna as I gagged and sneezed and coughed

No comments:

Post a Comment