The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Moving Time

So, this is it. This is the month that we are moving. We have started slowly moving things over to Sandy and are starting to decorate. Decorating is the fun part. The not so fun part was two weeks ago and this last week when we had to deep clean and paint. I have never painted very much before so this was a new experience for me. I picked out light colors and taped and put the first coat of paint on. Landon and his Dad did all the final coats...that was far too nerve racking for me to do! I even did some spackelding and sanding which were new things for me but I'm learning and I think that they turned out okay. I will  have to put some pics on here. I should have done some before and after pics because the place looks night and day different. We still have two more weeks of moving. I hope that we survive it. It has been pretty stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment