The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Becknell Family Clan Biggest Loser Competition

So, we are doing a biggest loser competition as a family. Landon and I are on a team. We did weigh ins and measurements on Saturday. We end in may.

Landon and I are moving this week but after this weekend we should be up in sandy- completely moved in so we are joining the dimple dell rec center.

We also are not going to eat breads or added sugar. So, we will see how that goes. I do okay with my calorie intake unless we go out to eat. Lol

We are using my fitness pal on our phones to help motivate and keep track of everyone. I keep telling Landon that we have to win but that never stops him from eating his third bowl of cereal. Lol

At the end of the competition the plan for me is to run a 10k. I'm pretty nervous bc I have never done it before but I'm gonna try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment