The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Struggle Is Starting To Disapear

It has been a constant struggle for me to figure my life out. lol When McKenna was first born I was sleep deprived, nervous about being a good mom etc. I struggled wrapping my mind around how to take care of McKenna and be there for her, how to be a wife, how to take care of our home, how to be a professional, and how to take care of my personal health.
As time has passed I feel like Landon and I are getting things down. :) I am so excited! I feel like somehow we are able to get everything done. I am getting better at waking up early and trying to get some of the house cleaned and Landons lunch made and then get some of my Counseing work done. Then McKenna wakes up and I feed, change, dress and play with her until my Mom gets here to watch her while I get ready for and go to work for 3-4 hours. Then I come home and make dinner and then clean up a little while Landon and McKenna are playing and then we all go to bed! Its working so far for us! I am excited that we are accomplishing this together.
Landon works all day and doesn't get home till really late and at first that was really hard on me. I am so grateful that he works so hard but its tough to not be able to see him very much. However we have been able to really make it work. This morning I even had time to go and run a mile while he and McKenna were sleeping. Its getting so much better. We do have a curve ball coming up though. Landon starts his MBA program tomorrow. This means that we will see him less and when we do see him he will have homework but we know that it will better our future.
We feel so much more positive about our future and feel that we can accomplish so many things together with our little family team!

No comments:

Post a Comment