The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day


With it being our first year being married and not as well off as we would like right now we decided that we would keep Valentines Day "Homemade." Best idea ever! It was simple, sweet and just what we needed.
I got up that morning and decorated the table with fake rose petals and made belgium waffles for Landon and we ate together before I had to go to work. When I returned home from work he had a "homemade" card waiting for me! It was so sweet.
Then we headed up to SLC because I had to teach that night and he patiently waited for me out in the car and then we got ice-cream and went and walked around temple square.
All I wanted was to be with my sweetheart. That is the best Valentines Day present ever. Last year I was alone on Valentines Day because Landon thought that I might have a date with someone else and we hadn't known each other for very long. Last year I got sick and spent the day in bed. I was my first Valentines Day that I didn't get one Valentine. This year however, we are MARRIED and PREGNANT! Its amazing how much can change in such a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment