The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Monday, February 6, 2012

1 full year!


Landon and I met a year ago. I can't believe how much has happened in that year. This past Saturday Landon and I went back to where we first met and were able to celebrate how far we have come. One year ago Landon and I were set up on a blind date. We met at McGraths Fish House. I remember walking in and seeing him waiting for me. I got butterflies. He was so much more attractive than I thought he was going to be. lol. We ended up having a great convo and I hoped that I would be able to see him again! It was so refreshing for me back then to meet him. He was everything that I was looking for and I had just about lost hope that there were any good guys left out there.
This time, we sat there holding hands....talking about the time we first met....and talking about married life and our baby that is on the way. Who would have thought that so much could happen in just one year.
I am so happy and proud to be married to Landon. He has taken incredible care of both me and the baby through this difficult process. I am so grateful that we both had the guts a year ago to go n that blind date and meet each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment