The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

General Conference, Family & Food

I love General Conference weekend! I love to hear all the talks in my own home. This year Priesthood was broadcasted on TV. Though the men were asked to still report to their local Stake Centers to watch it, I was grateful that I too could watch it in my home. It was amazing. It really opened my eyes to the priesthood.

On Sunday Dave and my family came over and we had a crepe bar and watched Conference. I ate SO many crepes! It was fun to visit with my family and go outside and play games with the kids! I hope our family will be able to do more of that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment