The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Friday, September 6, 2013

A Wonderful Sunday

So since I was called to the Relief Society Presidency in June I had not yet taught the lesson. Well all of that changed last Sunday. Lol

I spoke on how we are temples of God and as such we need to respect ourselves. Hopefully it went well. :)

It was a very busy Sunday. I loaded up our trunk with stuff for my lesson and we headed to church. Landon is the Sunday School President and so he had to take care of his duties during Sunday School. Once things were taken care of he came into class to relieve me. I think left McKenna with him and got everything set up for my lesson. I taught my lesson and then cleaned up and I headed home with McKenna and Landon went to ward council. Then Darlene came over at 2pm and watched McKenna while I went over to the church to meet Landon after his meetings to then go and meet with the Stake Presidency together. 

Landon was given a new calling and I was given a second calling in the Stake. Once we are set apart for these callings I will let you know what they are. It's gonna get even more busy! Lol I didn't know it could. Lol

After our meeting with the Stake Presidency we picked up Larry and Darlene and headed down to Payson for dinner with my parents and then the Band Concert in the Park.

What a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment