The Newly Weds

Landon and Kristi met in Febuary of 2011. Within a month of dating they knew they wanted a future with each other. They were married on July 20, 2011. Upon meeting each other they wondered if fairy tales really do come true? Their story is a modern day fairy tale of two people who gave up looking for their happily ever after and though its a lot later in life for both of them, a miracle happened and the two of them met, fell in love and....and are working on the happily ever after part.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn



On Saturday Landon and I went and saw Breaking Dawn. When I broke my neck, we bought all the twilight movies so that Landon could see them and get caught up so that he could come to Breaking Dawn with me once it came out. We went and saw it at the District with Holly and Derek, Emily, and Tracie and Nate.

I was surprised by how tasteful it was. I was worried to see it. The book was fairly explicit. I was so glad that the movie wasn't as much so. With that said, it was still very awkward at times. It wasn't a movie I wanted to be watching with my husband. lol

I am excited for the second part however; Thats when Breaking Dawn really starts getting good. I like the fighting and the family aspect in the second part. it was interesting to me where they stopped the movie and where the next one will pick up.

I was told before I saw the movie that it would be mushy and sickening. I actually didn't feel that way. I was a little creeped out by how much weight Bella has lost for this last book, but I thought she acted out the book very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment